Yang Bo, M.D.
DEPARTMENT OF Urology
- Title:Associate Professor of Urology
- Professional Highlights
Secretary, Northern Society of Urinary Stone Diseases Management
Member of Chinese Medical Association
Urinary stone diseases, especially in endoscopic lithotripsy
- Research & Publications
1. Yang Bo, Li Jian-xing, Huang Xiao-bo，et al. Minimally invasive percutaneous nephrolithotomy in young age children. Chinese Journal of Pediatric Surgery, 2009,30(4):209-211.
2. Yang Bo, Li Jian-xing, Huang Xiao-bo，et al. The assistance of three-dimensional reconstruction of staghorn calculi by spiral CT in percutaneous nephrolithotomy. Chinese Journal of Urology, 2009,30(2):97-99.
3. Yang Bo, Li Jian-xing, Huang Xiao-bo，et al. Standard tract percutaneous nephrolithotomy guided by ultrasound for caculi within horseshoe kidneys. Chinese Journal of Minimally Invasive Surgery, 2009,9(3):210-212.
4. Yang Bo, Li Jian-xing, Huang Xiao-bo，et al. Standard tract percutaneous nephrolithotomy by ultrasound-guided puncture for renal calculi patients with open surgery history of kidney and upper ureter. Chinese Journal of Urology, 2008,29(10):672-674.