Jing He, M.D. Ph.D.
DEPARTMENT OF Rheumatology & Immunology
- Department:Rheumatology & Immunology
- Title:Associate Professor of Rheumatology and Immunology
SjÖgren syndrome and other rheumatic disease, pathogenesis, immunotherapy
- Research & Publications
1. Jing He, Louis M. Tsai, Yew Ann Leong, Xin Hu, Cindy S. Ma, Nina Chevalier, Xiaolin Sun, Kirsten Vandenberg, Steve Rockman, Yan Ding, Lei Zhu, Wei Wei, Changqi Wang, Alexander Karnowski, Gabrielle T. Belz, Joanna R. Ghali, Matthew C. Cook, D. Sean Riminton, Andre ́ Veillette, Pamela L. Schwartzberg, Fabienne Mackay, Robert Brink, Stuart G. Tangye, Carola G. Vinuesa, Charles R. Mackay, Zhanguo Li,* and Di Yu,* Circulating Precursor CCR7loPD-1hi CXCR5+ CD4+ T Cells Indicate Tfh Cell Activity and Promote Antibody Responses upon Antigen Reexposure. Immunity, 2013, 39(4),770-781.
2. Yan Du, Yin Su, Jing He, Yue Yang, Yamei Shi, Yong Cui, Cainan Luo, Xinyu Wu, Xu Liu, Fanlei Hu, Xiaoxu Ma, Li Zheng, Jing Zhang, Xianbo Zuo, Yujun Sheng, Lijun Wu, Xuejun Zhang, Jianping Guo* and Zhanguo Li* .The Functional rather than Nonfunctional LILRA3 Contributes to Susceptibility and Subphenotypes of Systemic Lupus Erythematosus and Sjögren’s Syndrome. Ann Rheum Dis.2014. (co-first author, accepted) .
3. Jing He, Yan Ding, Min Feng, Jianping Guo, Xiaolin Sun, Jing Zhao, Di Yu and Zhanguo Li. Characteristics of Sjogren’s syndrome in rheumatoid arthritis. Rheumatology, 2013,53(4):294-296.
4. Jing He, Jianping Guo, Yan Ding, Yingni Li, Zhanguo Li. Diagnostic significance of measuring antibodies to cyclic type 3 muscarinic acetylcholinereceptor peptides in primary Sjogren’s syndrome. Rheumatology, 2011;50:879-884
5. Jing He, Jinxia Zhao, Hui Wang, Zhanguo Li. Mucosal administration of -Fodrin inhibits Experimental Sjögren’s syndrome autoimmunity. Arthritis Research & Therapy, 2008,10:R44
6. He J, Chen QL, Li ZG. Antibodies to alpha-fodrin derived peptide in Sjogren's syndrome. Ann Rheum Dis.2006, 65: 549-550.
7. He J, Qiang L, Ding Y, Wei P, Li YN, Hua H, Li ZG. The role of muscarinic acetylcholine receptor type 3 polypeptide(M3RP205-220) antibody in the saliva of patients with primary Sjögren's syndrome. Clin Exp Rheumatol. 2012,30(3),322-326.
8. Chun Lei Li, Jing He, (co-first author) Zhan Guo Li, Li Wu Zheng, Hong Hua. Effects of total glucosides of paeony for delaying onset of Sjogren’s syndrome: An animal study. Journal of Cranio-Maxillo-Facial Surgery, 2013, 41, 610-615.
9. Jing Li, Ying Shen, Jing He, Rulin Jia, Xiujie Wang, Xiaosan Chen, Dahai Wang, Lei Han, Lei Zhu, Xiaofeng Chi, Sandra Saschenbrecker, Cornelia Dähnrich, Winfried Stöcker, Wolfgang Schlumberger, and Zhan-Guo Li* Significance of antibodies against the native ribosomal P protein complex and recombinant P0, P1 and P2 proteins in the diagnosis of Chinese patients with systemic lupus erythematosus. J Clin Lab Anal. 2013 Mar;27(2):87-95.
10. Jingxia Zhao, Ru LI, Jing He, Jingxia Shi, Li Long, Zhanguo LI. Mucosal administration of an altered CII263-272 peptide inhibits collagen-induced arthritis by suppression of Th1/Th17 cells and expansion of regulatory T cells. Rheumatol Int, 2008,29;9-16.
11. Jingxia Zhao, Yi Zhao, Jing He, Rulin Jia, Zhanguo Li. Rrevalence and Signicance of Anti-Peptidylarginine Deiminase 4 Antibodies in Rheumatoid Arthritis. The Journal of Rheumatology 2008; 35;6;969-974.
12. Yan Ding, Jing He, Yijun Dai, Chun Li, Min Feng, Ru Li, Jianping Guo, Zhanguo Li. Gender differences and sex hormone are associated with clinical features of systemic lupus erythematosus.Chin Med J 2012. 125(14):2477-81
13. Li Yingni, Guo Jianping, He Jing, Liu Xia, Yin Fangrui, Ding Yan, Yao Haihong, Zhanguo Li. Serum IgA against Type 3 Muscarinic Acetylcholine Receptor is a novel marker in diagnosis of Sjögren’s Syndrome. Chin Med J 2011;124 (16):2490-2495.
14. Lu X, Guo J, Zhou X, Li R, Liu X, Zhao Y, Zhu B, Liu X, Xu J, Zhu P, Wu X, He J, Liu X, Zhang H, Li Z. Deletion of LCE3C_LCE3B is associated with rheumatoid arthritis and systemic lupus erythematosus in the Chinese Han population. Ann Rheum Dis. 2011; 70(9):1648-51.
15. Li R, Sun J, Ren LM, Wang HY, Liu WH, Zhang XW, Chen S, Mu R, He J, Zhao Y, Long L, Liu YY, Liu X, Lu XL, Li YH, Wang SY, Pan SS, Li C, Wang HY, Li ZG. Epidemiology of eight common rheumatic diseases in China: a large-scale cross-sectional survey in Beijing. Rheumatology (Oxford). 2012; 51(4):721-9.
Prize and Awards
1. Excellent PhD Student of Peking University. 2009.
2. Distinguished Clinical Investigators Award, APLAR 2008.
3. Excellent Youth Immunologist Award of the Chinese Immunology Congress, 2007
4. Excellent Teacher Award of Beijing University People’s Hospital, 2006.
5. Advance Award of Beijing University People’s Hospital, 2004.
1. National Science foundation of China (No. 81373117).
Low-dose Interleukin-2 therapy selectively modulated CD4+T cell subsets in Systemic Lupus Erythematosus. (No. 31570880)
2. National Science foundation of China (No. 81373117).
The mechanism of BAFF in the development of Sjogren’s Syndrome. 20014.1-2017.12
3. National Science foundation of China (No. 30600556).
Role of T cell epitope of alpha-Fodrin protein on Sjogren’s Syndrome. 2007.1-2009.12
4. Beijing Science & Technology Program. (H7102155)
Research of novel Polypeptide’s immunological characters in Sjogren’s Syndrome, 2009.1-2012.12.
5. National Science foundation of China (No. 31070788). Mechanism of Follicular
helper T cell in Sjogren’s Syndrome. 2011.1-2013.12.
6. Bejing Science Star. 200912-201212（No：2009A06）
7. The development of the clinical application project. (Z131107002213060). Establishment and clinical application of methods for the early diagnosis of primary Sjogren's syndrome 2013/07-2016/06