Tan Xingyu, M.D. Ph.D.
DEPARTMENT OF Respiratory Medicine
- Department:Respiratory Medicine
- Title:Associate Professor
- Professional Highlights
Member of the first session of Respiratory group of Chinese Tobacco Control Association
COPD, tobacco control, pulmonary embolism , and sarcoidosis
- Research & Publications
1. Tan Xingyu, He Quanying, Ding Dongjie. The effects of low birth weight, gestational age on lung function in childhood. Chin J Tuberc Respir Dis, 2001, 24 (5): 276-279.
2. Tan Xingyu, He Quanying, Zhao Xuehong, Wang Yuezhu. Influence factors analysis community—acquired pneumonia average hospitalization days. Chin J Health Stat, 2002, 19 (4):230–231.
3. Tan Xingyu, He Quanying, Wang Yuezhu, Zhao Xuehong. Investigation on the hospitalization expenses by 362 cases community acquired pneumonia. Chin J Hosp Admin, 2002, 18 (7):413-416.
4. Tan Xingyu, He Quanying, Wang Yuezhu, Zhao Xuehong,. Clinical features of elderly patients with community acquired pneumonia and pleural effusion. Chin J Geriatr, 2003, 22 (2): 114-115.
5. Tan Xingyu. He Quanying. Effects of Maternal undernutrition during pregnant on lung function of offspring of the SD rats. Chin J Comp Med, 2006, 16 (7): 398-401.
6. Tan Xingyu, He Quanying. Survey influenza vaccine inoculation of respiratory outpatients in elderly patients. Chin J Pub Health, 2010, 26 (Suppl): 7-8.
7. Tan Xingyu, He Quanying. How to choose the antitussive and expectorant drugs. Chin Gene Prac, 2010, 13 (8D): 34-35.
8. Tan Xingyu, Gong Pihua, Dong Xiaosong, Hanfang, Gao Zhancheng. 2 cases report and review of adults severe mycoplasma pneumonia with anemia causing by cold agglutini. Chin Clin Med, 2013, 41 (9): 22-25.
9. Tan Xingyu, He Quanying. Chinese literature review of etiology distribution of adult patients with fever of unknown origin from 1979 to 2012. Chin J Int Med, 2013, 52 (12): 1013-1017.