Xinlin Mu, M.D.
DEPARTMENT OF Respiratory Medicine
- Department:Respiratory Medicine
- Title:Associate chief physician
- Professional Highlights
Member of Lung Cancer Group, Society of Respiratory Diseases，Beijing Medical Association
1. Early diagnosis of lung caner: the role of LDCT, tumor marker, EBUS-GS and AFI or NBI
2. Interventional approach in the treatment of lung cancer
3. Detection of driver genes of lung cancer and targeted therapy
- Research & Publications
1. Jin L, Chen Y, Mu X et al. Phosphoproteomic Analysis of Gossypol-Induced Apoptosis in Ovarian Cancer Cell Line, HOC1a. Biomed Res Int. 2014;2014:123482.
2. He J, Mu X, Guo Z et al. A novel microbead-based microfluidic device for rapid bacterial identification and antibiotic susceptibility testing. Eur J Clin Microbiol Infect Dis. 2014;33(12):2223-30EndFragment
3. Wu YL, Zhong WZ, Li LY, Zhang XT, Zhang L, Zhou CC, Liu W, Jiang B, Mu XL, Lin JY, Zhou Q, Xu CR, Wang Z, Zhang GC, Mok T. Epidermal growth factor receptor mutations and their correlation with gefitinib therapy in patients with non-small cell lung cancer: a meta-analysis based on updated individual patient data from six medical centers in mainland China. J Thorac Oncol. 2007 ;2(5):430-9.
4. Zhang XT, Li LY, Wang SL, Mu XL, Wang MZ, Song W. Improvements in quality of life and disease-related symptoms in patients with advanced non-small cell lung cancer treated with gefitinib. Chin Med J (Engl). 2005;118(19):1661-4.
5. Mu XL, Li LY, Zhang XT, Wang MZ, Feng RE, Cui QC, Zhou HS, Guo BQ.Gefitinib-sensitive mutations of the epidermal growth factor receptor tyrosine kinase domain in chinese patients with non-small cell lung cancer. Clin Cancer Res. 2005;11(12):4289-94.
6. Zhang XT, Li LY, Mu XL, Cui QC, Chang XY, Song W, Wang SL, Wang MZ, Zhong W, Zhang L. The EGFR mutation and its correlation with response of gefitinib in previously treated Chinese patients with advanced non-small-cell lung cancer. Ann Oncol. 2005:1334-42.
7. Mu XL, Li LY, Zhang XT, Wang SL, Wang MZ. Evaluation of safety and efficacy of gefitinib ('Iressa', ZD1839) as monotherapy in a series of Chinese patients with advanced non-small-cell lung cancer: experience from a compassionate-use programme. BMC Cancer. 2004;4:51.