Danjie Guo, M.D.
DEPARTMENT OF Cardiology
- Title:Chief Physician, Heart center
hypertension, dyslipidemia ,coronary artery disease, cardiac rehabilitation
- Research & Publications
1. Guo DJ, Zhao C, Zou Yd, Huang XH, Hu JM ,Guo L.The values of the Wells and revised Geneva scores combined with D-dimer in diagnosing elderly pulmonary embolism patients. Chinese Medical Journal. 2015；128：1052-1067
2. Zhao C, Guo DJ. Influence of gender on Duke treadmill score to predict severity of coronary artery disease. Journal of Clinical Electrocardiology. 2013; 22(1):6-9.
3. Zhao C, Guo DJ. Predictive values of the Wells and revised Geneva scores combined with D-dimer for suspected pulmonary embolism in elderly patients(abstract). Heart, 2012; 98: Suppl 2 E279-E280.
4. Sun XY, Yin J, Guo DJ. Exploration of residents' choices for first contact care in Beijing communities and influencing factors. Chinese Journal of General Practitioners. 2012;11 (12): 928-929
5. Tian T, Guo DJ, Ma FY. Blood glucose level at admission as a predictor for in-hospital cardiac function in elderly acute myocardial infarction patients. Chinese Journal of Multiple Organ Diseases in the elderly.2012;11 (4): 290-293
6. Tong XM, Guo DJ, Zhang J. Correlation between hyper-uricemia and other risk factors of coronary heart disease. Chinese Journal of Multiple Organ Diseases in the elderly. 2010;9 (3): 261-263.
7. Zhang J, Guo DJ, Chen H, et al. Influencing factors of chronic incompetence during treadmill exercise test. Journal of Clinical Electrocaridiology. 2010;21 (2): 98-101