Xi Yang, M.D.
DEPARTMENT OF Cardiology, Heart Center
- Department:Cardiology, Heart Center
- Title:Associate chief physician of Peking University People’s Hospital
- Professional Highlights
Committee members and secretaries of Chinese Medical Association Hypertension Professional Committee, China Medicine Education Association Hypertension Professional Committee, Peking Medical Association Hypertension Professional Committee.
Committee members of China International Exchange and Promotive Association for Medical and Health Care Hypertension Professional Committee, The Alliance of Geriatric Medical Centers of North China, Beijing Medical Association Geriatric Medical Committee Cardiovascular Institute、China Anti-aging Promoting Association Women Health Committee.
Youth committee members of China Medical Women's Association Heart and Blood Vessel Committee, Chinese Geriatric Medical Association Geriatric Hypertension Professional Committee.
Member of International Society of Hypertension (ISH).
Hypertension and related cardiovascular disease.
- Research & Publications
1. Sun N, Xi Y, Zhu Z, Yin H, Tao Q, Wang H, Wang L, Ma Z, Chen Y, Yao D. Effects of Anxiety and Depression on Arterial Elasticity of Subjects With Suboptimal Physical Health. Clin Cardiol, 2015, 38(10):614-20.
2. Ningling Sun, Yang Xi, Weizhong Han, Lichao Zhao, Hongyi Wang, and Yuanyuan Chen. Relationship of 24-h urinary sodium excretion with blood pressure, arterial distensibility, and urine albumin in Chinese hypertensive patients. EUROPEAN HEART JOURNAL SUPPLEMENTS, 2015, 7(S): F37-43.
3. Han W, Sun N, Chen Y, Wang H, Xi Y, Ma Z. Validation of the Spot Urine in Evaluating 24-Hour Sodium Excretion in Chinese Hypertension Patients.Am J Hypertens. 2015, 28(11):1368-75.
4. Sun NL, Wang LY, Xi Y, Hu QZ.Effect of renin-angiotensin system on arterial function in persons with acute mountain sickness. Int J Cardiol. 2013, 167(4):1641-2.
5. Wang HY, Sun NL, Chen YY, Ma ZY, Xi Y, Wang LY, Yang F. Effects of different antihypertensive strategies on reversing urinary albumin excretion. Zhonghua Yi Xue Za Zhi. 2013, 93(35):2810-2.
6. Xi Y, Sun NL, Zhu ZM, Yin HJ, Chen YY, Wang HY. Characteristics and related risk factors of arterial elasticity in prehypertensive persons. Zhonghua Yi Xue Za Zhi. 2013, 93(4):265-9.
7. Sun N, Xi Y, Jing S, Lu X. Morning blood pressure surge varies with age andgender in hypertensive individuals. Int J Cardiol, 2009,135（2）：272-73.
8. Qu XF, Li JJ, Xi Y, Shen JX, Xiu CH, Yue L, Wang GZ, Huang YL. On angiotensin II receptor distribution after myocardial infarction in dogs. Zhonghua Xin Xue Guan Bing Za Zhi. 2009, 37(4):358-62.
9. Wang HY, Sun NL, Xi Y. Investigation and screening of glucose metabolism in essential hypertension patients without diagnosed diabetes mellitus. Beijing Da Xue Xue Bao. 2007, 39(6):603-6.
10. Li JJ, Qu XF, Li KS, Yu Y, Xi Y, Yue L, Wang GZ, Huang YL. Effect of chronic myocardial infarction on the distribution of beta-adrenoceptors in heart: experiment with dogs. Zhonghua Yi Xue Za Zhi. 2007, 87(38):2724-6.
11. Li JJ, Qu XF, Yue L, Xi Y, Gu HY, Wang GZ, Huang YL. Regional denervation after myocardial infarction and its effect on ventricular repolarization. Zhonghua Yi Xue Za Zhi. 2006, 86(2):98-101.
Some scientific researches and clinical pharmacological works, including National 12·5，National S&T Support Program（11·5）and National High-tech R&D Program(863), et al.