Lan Gao, M.D, PhD.
DEPARTMENT OF Anesthesiology
- Title:Associate professor of Anesthesiology
Cardiovascular and thoracic anesthesia Cardiovascular physiology and pharmacology
- Research & Publications
1. Gao Lan, Yu Deshui, Zhang Jingfan, Wang Tianlong Comparison of the efficacies of different ventilatory pattern during one-lung ventilation Chinese Journal of Anesthesiology 2000; 20: 658
2. Gao Lan, Zhang Jingfan, Yu Deshui, Wang Shengxun The protective effects of adenosine on ischemia reperfusion injury in isolated rat heart Chinese Journal of Anesthesiology 2001; 21: 305
3. Gao Lan, Wang Tianlong, Yang Baxian Liu Chuny The mechanism of lung injury in patients undergoing heart valves replacement with cardiopulmonary bypass Chinese Journal of Anesthesiology 2004;24:501i
4. Gao Lan, Yang Baxian, Li Fei, Zhou Yanyan Advantages of ulinastatin in the off-pump coronary artery bypass surgery Chinese Journal of New Drugs 2005;14:470
5. Gao Lan, Taha R, Gauvin D, Othmen LB,Wang Y, Blaise G. Postoperative cognitive dysfunction after cardiac surgery. Chest. 2005 Nov;128(5):3664-70. Review.
6. Wang Tianlong, Yang Baxian, Yu Deshui, Gao Lan, Wan Feng Influences of the combined infusion of nicardipine and esmolol on the oxygen metabolism during off-pump coronary artery bypass Journal of Peking University(Health Sciences) 2001;33:20
7. Jankowski M, Bissonauth V, Gao L, Gangal M, Wang D, Danalache B, Wang Y, Stoyanova E, Cloutier G, Blaise G, Gutkowska J. Anti-inflammatory effect of oxytocin in rat myocardial infarction. Basic Res Cardiol. 2010 Mar;105(2):205-18..